Belle Comfort stocks the Hounsfield range, made in Britain and designed by a diesel engineer
with a passion to build the best of the best.
- The Hounsfield’s superior quality of componentry and attention to detail is remarkable
- Highly efficient and reliable
- Easy to install and service
- Designed for longevity and low lifetime costs
As well as providing many years of trouble-free service, Hounsfield boilers are easy to use, exceptionally quiet and extremely efficient. Hounsfield boilers meet and exceed the latest European Boiler Efficiency Regulations and safety standards, certified at 98.5% efficiency at full load. Upgrading to one of these boilers can reduce heating costs by over 15%.
Hounsfield do not include:
- An expansion vessel – to ensure the vessel is adequately sized for the system
- A pump – including this within the boiler casing can halve the life of the pump due to excessive heat exposure
- A pressure relief valve – once again, exposing this to the heat within the boiler casing can reduce the life of this crucial safety measure.
The Hounsfield does not require a Tigerloop in the fuel line. The powerful internal pump will ‘lift’
fuel from non-gravity fed systems.