Indirect hot water cylinders are used to add domestic hot water to your central heating system.
Water from your heat source flows through one or two coils in the cylinder, transferring heat to
the stored potable water.
- Superior corrosion resistance & low maintenance
- Insulation: Environmentally friendly & highly efficient closed cell insulation.
- Indirect twin thermostat with independent reset
- Safety device: Factory fitted pressure/temperature relief valve 7 Bar/90ºc
- Electric immersion heater rated at 3Kw, 240V factory fitted.
- Heating coil stainless steel 316 connecting to multiple heat sources
- Single and dual coil available (for connecting to solar)
- Thermosiphon capable