Size – 35x13mmx29
Kflex elastomeric foam insulation has many advantages over other products.
- Kflex ST has a very low Thermal Conductivity factor of 0.033 W/mk at 0C
- Kflex ST is closed cell insulation which has great thermal properties for better energy savings
- Closed cells also promote inhibition of bacterial growth and it’s extreme cleanliness leaves no residues
- Highly resistant to the passage of water vapour giving greater consistency of performance over time
- Ease of use due to flexibility and flexibility helps save installation time
- Self-extinguishing in case of fire
- Non-toxic product releasing no harmful substances into the air.
- Ideal for hospitals, schools, commercial buildings as well as residences
- With a temperature range of -165C to +110C Kflex St can be used in Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Cooling, Industrial as well as Heating uses.